At Blue Heron Ministries, we believe in the importance of right relationships, developing community, and caring for God’s creation.
Relationships: Relationships are the foundation for community. God made us to enjoy community with Him and His entire creation.
Community: Community is developed when relationships are reconciled. God desires us to live in right relationship with Him and His entire creation.
Creation: Creation, when restored, reflects the glory of its creator. Blue Heron Ministries desires to be messengers of God’s reconciliation process through keeping creation, thus sustaining relationships with vitality, energy and beauty.
Caring: Caring for creation draws us into a direct relationship with God. The vision of Blue Heron Ministries is that people will come to know God through the revelation
of His creation and through the love of Christ.
- We believe in God the Father, the Creator of all, God the Son, the Redeemer of all, and God the Spirit, the Sustainer of all.
- We believe that God created all things good and in good relationship.
- We believe that this good relationship was broken by humankind, but that God seeks the reconciliation of His creation and all people to Himself.
- We believe that God calls His people to share in His ministry of reconciliation.
- We believe that creation and community must be restored together to fully express God’s reconciling intention in Jesus Christ for the world.